In the rumblings of many of us returning to work, I wanted to give you an update on the Clinic. Apologies that it is a long one – but hopefully it is informative!
Throughout May the following has been available to book online via the website and via email:
· Online group Pilates classes
· Online 1 to 1 assessment and consultations
These have been well attended, and have been a great pilot for the future months! Thank you!
Face to face appointments will be available in June in addition to the existing online services. These will be limited in number.
Clinic hours will continue to be every Friday. I expect this to last until September.
On other days I am working as a statistical programmer for drug trials having extended that commitment following the uncertainties of March.
I wish to compile of list of those requiring face to face treatment time and triage this in order to best accommodate as many people as possible. Please read on if you wish to book one.
Further information will be shared about the timetabling of bookable online sessions over the next week.
For face to face appointments:
· Booking of these will not be available online – EMAIL contact is required.
· A strict triage process will be in place in order to assign these to individuals, along with additional consent forms.
· Your appointment will be split into 2 parts: Discussion of your injury and factors associated will be dealt with remotely and face to face time at the clinic will be limited to 10 minutes.
· Limited face to face appointments are enforced due to PPE, the need to allow the room to ‘neutralise’ between clients and since my clinic is based at my home.
Please can those of you requiring appointments, EMAIL me with the subject ‘Appointment request’, in order that I can triage issues and attend to as many of you as possible during June.
May has been a fabulous month for seeing so many of you online and wonderful so see some of you joining Pilates classes for the first time. I am looking forward to the increasing service over the next few months and seeing more and more faces.